Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Has Anybody Tried This For Your Pet?

518 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  LeoRose 
#1 ·
So me and the wife were looking around for dog training to do at home with our new husky, and we came across this program to do at home called Brain Training. Has anybody else tried this before? We’d like to know before purchasing. Thanks here’s the link we found.

humpdayreviews.wordpress.com/brain-training-for-dogs-review-is-it-just-another-scam/

#2 ·
I've ever heard of it, and the article you linked reads like an infomercial, so I tracked down the website. After looking at the website, well.... I'm always leery of anyone who guarantees that they can solve any all all problems you might have with your dog with this "secret" something. Also, the "you'd better hurry up before it's too late" pressure tends to put me off of just about everything. (Seriously, I'm the one who told a car dealership that the only way I was driving off with a car I was looking at that day was for them to just sign over the title for free.)

If you want to train with an online school, then I highly recommend the Fenzi Dog Sports Academy. https://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com/ You have your choice of six-week-long classes (enrollment for this session closes on the 15th), one-week-long workshops, and weekly webinars, as well as self-study classes on a wide variety of topics, from basic manners to training advanced competition obedience. As a bonus, once you are an FDSA student, you will have access to a very supportive Facebook community that includes a general discussion group as well as student support groups for those taking the six-week-long classes.

You don't say if your husky is a puppy or adult, but this is a free download on basic puppy stuff from FDSA. https://www.fenzidogsportsacademy.com/index.php/self-study/growing-up-fdsa-free-ebook

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.