Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Dog Mommy's out there!!

WOOF....WOOF!

:):p:D;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yeah, Happy Mothers Day. My fur babies woke me up early with slobber on my face....it was very...sweet. :D

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Hmmmm....I don't think my dog understands the concept of Mother's day. I cleaned and entertained & cooked for 10 hours. Poca got her own little hamburger patty fresh off the grill + ice cream for dessert. I got....to clean up the kitchen and scrub down the grill. Wahoo! I did get wet puppy kisses, which is rare for Poca. And she was great around the company. Woofed a few times at my nephews but came around when they fed her the hamburger. All in all a good day.

Happy Mother's day to one and all!:):):)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I tried to convince my boyfriend that I needed a Mother's Day card from Eddie and Uallis...pfftttt...I got nothin'. :rolleyes:

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Happy Mother's Day!

Our day started before dawn, out at the beach to watch the sunrise, and race along the water's edge w/Maddy and Beau. Once home, they got a bath (and I was soaked!), and a nice chew bone to knaw on while Lucia and I went to The Happy Clam for crab legs and a frosty brew. Daughter's a nurse, so was working all day (12-hr. shift) . . .the Poodles made sure I had a fabulous time, and when I went home for a nap, Luc (Tzu) was my snuggle muffin (too hot out there for him).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts