Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Wow! Glad I popped back in, I would have missed most of the cute picture story you posted. I love it. I was in too much of a hurry to get to bed and didn't hang out for the whole story. :) He is such a wonderful dog. I love the picture of Kim on her hind legs looking out the window and Webster sitting on the storage bin next to her. LOL He is just such a cutie pie.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks so much for the comments, everyone! Maybe I should have renamed him Salty in honor of the display saltwater tank I found him next to...or maybe Tang for the fish inside it, lol.

Mudra - Just so you know, I still blame you for all of his mischief :p

MissMutt - Haha, glad I could help with your paper

I remember when you came home and told us about him. I just KNEW he would be a part of your life.
Shaina, what a wonderful tribute to your silly boy Webster. I love every single picture and am so glad that I was among the many that knew you couldn't leave him in that fish store.
Like everyone else, I remember when you came home from the fish store and told us about him. More importantly, you went back to get him!
I honestly think you guys knew before I did lol

I will say though it's not fair to the competition when Web-man does agility...surely with those ears he can fly and that must be cheating! :p
I don't know...is he allowed to hang-glide off the A-frame as long as he touches the contact zone on the way down? lol

MyCharlie - Thank you very much :)

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
I honestly think you guys knew before I did lol
We did! We just had to convince you that it was your idea. :D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts