Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Where's the bunny ears??? Just kidding!

So cute. They look TINY!!!
LOL What do you mean, they already have bunny ears!:p

I always love to see your babies outfits -- so cute!! I love the little man's sweater, too, I think it's so cute and matches the dresses so well!!

Where did you get everything?! Were the bows from your bowmaker? :)
Aw, thanks! I got Jaden's sweater off of PetEdge and the girl's dresses are from Cha-Cha Couture. I got the bows from Pampered Rotten, our favorite bow place, for fifty cents a piece, can't beat that! :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am wondering why the Easter Bunny didn't leave me one... :p
How very cute!
Thanks! You can borrow a couple of mine for next Easter if you'd like :p I brought all of them over to my Mothers today for Easter lunch and they are QUITE the handful! :rolleyes::p

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oooh, those are great outfits at Cha-Cha Couture. I love the little harness vests, so cute. I can't wait to see your 4th of July outfits. :D
Thanks! Cha Cha Couture does have some really cute outfits! My Mother is recovering from cancer and loves seeing them dressed up on special occasions so I always try to find something festive for them to wear for her.
I'm sure I'll find something for the 4th of July, it's going to be SO hot here by then though they'll probably only be willing to wear their outfits for pictures and then go "naked" the rest of the day! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well, bless you and your mother, I hope that she's doing well.

Ruby has sweaters to keep her warm, but aside from the husband's mandatory sat. afternoon bandana-time, she runs around naked all of the time!! I really would like to pick out one of Cha-cha's vest/lead combos, so cute and they would probably do great in the heat.

Now, it probably goes without saying, but try to remember, no sparklers for the 4th outfits!!!!! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts