Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 5th my baby boy turns 2 years old. I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that he was a tiny little (albeit chunky ;)) puppy.

It's funny because I remember thinking when I first got him that I couldn't wait for him to grow up into a beautiful adult. Now, I miss that goofy puppy running around my house terrorizing everyone.

Uallis is a good dog. He's quiet and laid back. The only thing this dog wants in life is a Nylabone to chew on and to have a spot reserved for him on the floor next to our feet. Uallis is also a funny dog...I don't talk about that so much on here because a lot of it is "you just have to be there..." type of funny. For example, how he immediately lays down on the floor in his "pouting position" whenever my boyfriend puts on his coat to leave. Or when Uallis is outside and is being stubborn about coming in...the only thing you have to do is shut the screen door and yell "Outside dog Uallis!! Your an outside dog!!" and he'll come running, jumping and barking at the door wanting back in. He's afraid of people who wear cowboy hats, teddy bears and he's halfway afraid of the baby gate because it fell on him once. He likes to kick the cushions off the couch while he's rubs his jowls along the back of it. I could give a million examples of how he is funny but the important thing is that he makes me laugh everyday. He's comforting, just sitting next to him with his head laying in my lap is peace. I remember the day my father died, I just laid on the couch with him for hours hugging him and if anyone remembers my stories about him...Uallis does not like to be hugged or cuddled.

He truly is a great dog and is a blessing. I hope I have many more years with him.

Happy 2nd Birthday Uallis!!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
happy bday UALLIS!!!! You've grown to be a fine handsome dog!!! Thanks for the laughter, the funny faces and memories you shared with us MDAWN! You are such an awesome dog mommy. I hope to share more years with UALLIS with you through DF. I cant wait to hear more of him in the coming years.

HAPPY BDAY HANDSOME!!! Cheers to another year filled with laughter!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
congrats to uallis!! don't worry you have many more years to go with that big boy!!!! smile and live for the day not in the future and time will almost stand still;)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Uallis wanted to say "Thank you" for all the birthday well wishes. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts