Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I never got on here to tell about his birthday, ...bad mommy. Really late but here we go. ~Lots of Pics!

Tj had his birthday! His birthday was March 18th, he's now one year old. My puppy isn't a puppy anymore. *wipes single tear from eye* (Though I still call all my dogs "my puppies".)

Here's Tj from little puppy to now:

Around 2 months?

In the crate with Mj.

Fluffy Puppy

By the garden.

*More*

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Wow he's a very handsome boy. The transformation from puppy to adult is amazing.
I love the pic of him sleeping with Toehuntai... soooooo cute!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you every one! He has changed a lot. I constantly kept changing my mind on how he'd be when he was older, lol. I love him sooo much!

I've put a LOT of work into him. Somehow, when he was younger, he was turning into a fear-aggressive dog. ---I really have no clue how!?? When he was real tiny he was always timid and shy. Tj was even scared of inanimate objects - like a fire hydrant or a shadow on the wall. Even though, I introduced him to new things as I did with all my other dogs, he was still getting worse. I broke down and took him to a puppy socialization class because I no longer knew what to do. Haha, I remember on the first day, my puppy was the ONLY puppy hiding under his human's chair, growling at every one or thing while Showing Teeth! I was soooo embarrassed! (That was the first time he included his teeth.) Most of everyone in the class was scared of my puppy. But we're doing 99% better! Yay!! He's still not sure about big dogs and strangers. We're working on that. Slowly but surely. Don't get me wrong, he is and always has been a sweet-sweet, playful, loving dog - he just has to first know you mean no harm. ;) Once he knows you're okay, he'll then expect you to play fetch all day long. :D

OMGosh your dogs are soo cute. he still looks like a over grown puppy!
And boy does he act like one! He is FULL of energy ~ love it! Him and Toehuntai are both like that. Infact, that's how Tj got his name -- Toehuntai Junior. They are in so many ways just alike.

~ I love my Tj! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts