Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My "old man" is 6 today. where the heck did 6 years go?

M little bratty ball of fluff, is a step away from a senior (isnt it 7 when a dog is considered that lol). What a great 6 years it has been. He is a amazing dog and just a great companion all these years. From camping trips, boat rides and get aways to the cottage he is so well behaved. He is self taught. i swear this dog came to me obidence trained lol. I offcourse worked on him too, but he is just such a good boy. We went on a long 3.5 hour hike today (with his dad and uncle (ok my boyfriend and brother) and had a blast. weather was great, swimming was great and he seen all his buddies. All in all he had a good day. althouh it really isnt any different then any other day lol.

So happy birthday buddy. here is to another 6 (hopefully 10) years!

Love mom.

PS: I'm such a bad mom, and forgot to bring my camera with me. will get some pictures tomorrow. He doesnt like his pictures being taken in doors, he always looks so upset and sad, but outside he is a poser haha. We did get alot of videos of him playing, but alas we can not find the cord for the video camera to plug in to the computer.

Look at what a fluff ball he was lol I dont have many pictures at all of him as a puppy. Didnt have a digital camera(or any camera) back then :sad:

A few most recent pictures.

Marley and him saying "let us out!"lol

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
he has always been a kind soul. Always lets other animals and dogs walk all over him. But I must be wrong, as I have been told intact animals are always agressive hahaha

here he is outside the other day, laughing at the cat for being on a leash lol

And here he is with his BFF's

·
Registered
714 Posts
*sigh* I love your dog :) He is beautiful. What's the green thing he's chewing on in the winter picture?

I can't decide between a collie or another sheltie for my next dog.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
He's such a hansome boy!
Happy Birthday Blaze!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well Happy Birthday Blaze!

My dogs' birthday's are
Frodo - December 29th he will be three and he loves the snow!

Pickle - May 18th he'll be two..... He gets a dog shirt, dog TV dinner type thing, and a raw hide and just to be sure I will make a dog cake for everyone so they don't get jelous (I only put what Pic gets because his birthday is the closest!

Charlie - October 26th she will be two

Samantha - January 6th she'll be two

Brainard - July 5th he'll be one.

I wish I could take pictures of my dogs and take them with me, but my only picture device is my webcam and I don't want to take my lap top with me... It's bad enough when I get the courage to take it on the porch.

I will get a digetal camera before I take my long trip to the air port.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts