Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe turned two years old yesterday! I can hardly believe she is a two year old all ready. Seems like just yesterday she was a little pup that was peeing all over the floor, nipping everybody, getting in to everything, and attacking anything who came too close to her valuables!

She's not a "puppy" anymore! WHOOOHOOOO!!!! My, how far she has come in two years!

I bought her a new squeaky toy today (a plush goose), she got her hair combed out as I tested a new comb I just bought for her and the pigs (she wasn't too thrilled about that), she got some yummy bacon treats, and I scrambled her an egg (shell and all) and mixed it in with her kibble for her "cake". I even had a slice of it too, only minus the shell and dog food, and I added peppers, onions, bacon, and cheese to mine. ;0)

Now for pictures!

As an older pup - She still has the innocent, "Who, me? Nooooo..." perfected:

Ugly and gawky at four months (where is her hair!?!?!):

Ah, much better at eleven months...well, coat wise, anyway. LOL:

Two years old!:

I really need to start doing some serious obedience/agility work with her. She is so smart and has all of the basics down. I just have a hard time doing something if I don't "need" to, and she doesn't "need" anything more. *sigh* Maybe I'll start a blog this summer...make me accountable.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Happy birthday!

Blogging is actually a great way to keep track of training progress. I have a blog for Marge. It's not very popular, as most people prefer to write from their dogs' perspective, but I don't really like that stuff.

Good luck with her, I bet she'd enjoy a sport! Even if you just practiced on your own!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts