Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wicket just turned 1 year old yesterday, she's all grown up now! The day was pretty uneventful, it rained for a good part of the day, lol. She did get a nice, big, greasy pig ear for her birthday present. Today, we went on a really long walk, got to meet some dogs and a cat. Wicket also got the royal grooming treatment: bath, nails done, and a trim :D

Yesterday: Pig ear, yaaaaaaay!!
SD533031.jpg SD533034.jpg SD533057.jpg

Today: Clean, primmed, and tired, lol.
SD533064.jpg SD533065.jpg SD533090.jpg

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Happy Birthday Wicket! ... and many more happy and healthy ones to come!

OMGoodness! ... she is adorable!!! :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Maybe I'm delusional, but did you post about getting her on Dogster way back when? Mainly because it feels just like yesterday when I read about it. :)

But either way, happy birthday to the super adorable Wicket and may there be many more to come! :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes :D We got to see family yesterday too, so she was even more lavished with birthday attention. She's still tired from all the excitement and fun, did not want to get out of bed at allll lol.

Maybe I'm delusional, but did you post about getting her on Dogster way back when? Mainly because it feels just like yesterday when I read about it. :)

But either way, happy birthday to the super adorable Wicket and may there be many more to come! :)
No, I've never posted anything on dogster before, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts