Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I don't have any costumes picked out, but I look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing (or photos of previous costumes!).

I definitely want to do something with Titan this year, as he will be too big for any dog costumes by the time next year rolls around... I guess I could probably buy him a small child costume next year, instead :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Not for this year, my pup won't even be born until the middle of October. But I've been thinking about next year ad he will be a year old and might be cool to get a theme for him and my daughter.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
We're not big costume people but I like seeing the creative ideas of others!

Our rally teacher last year did herself as little red riding hood and her dog as the big bad wolf which I thought was cute.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
We're not big costume people but I like seeing the creative ideas of others!

Our rally teacher last year did herself as little red riding hood and her dog as the big bad wolf which I thought was cute.
Same here. I don't do Halloween. Hate to say it, but if it weren't for my mom and grandma, my own daughter probably wouldnt do it, cause she doesn't seem to care either..... HOWEVER, she asked this year if we could take our "bernese mountain dog" with us trick or treating. And it kinda got me intrigued to dress him up and give out candy next year.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
A rough collie is hard to dress up. The costume vanishes in the fur! That being said, my favorite collie costume is a bad pun: I've seen people put large daisies on the collie thereby making the dog into a collie-flower (cauliflower).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts