Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back we found a really skinny cat along a really busy highway. She almost got hit by a car, but didn't so I got out of my own car and picked her up, she was a simese looking cat, skinny but a beauty. I grew so attached to her. i let her live in a spare room. She made friends with the other cats. I fed her, and she looked a little better, at first we thought she was pregnant but it was just food moving through her body. She was such a nice cat really. I always caught her looking out the window so I let her out with Martha, her best cat friend and she followed Martha around like a puppy, she loved Martha and hanging around with her. But she would never gain weight or play much. One day she look awful, really awful I mean. So I took her to the vet, quickly he said she might have cat aids or leukemia... He told me, that the best thing for her was to put her down, so I did. I cried and took her home and wrapped her in a little blanket and told her how much I loved her, then burried her.

I honestly completly thought she would get better, even the vet thought so, but she looked truly god awful, skinny and she didn't even want to get up....

(Something I posted right after we brought her home http://www.dogforums.com/11-other-pets/55848-i-found-cat-few.html#post636540)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts