Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received it today! I'm so happy with the color combo I chose. I wasn't sure how the tan leather would look against her coat, but it looks so pretty and feminine!

Ignore Ryker looking so frumpy. I don't know what his problem is.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
I love it! I like the tone-on-tone color scheme between the collar and her fur. And the insets really pop. What a princess :)
Ryker wants one too. And Panzer when he grows older... Gosh, you have the best kinds of dogs to buy nice collars for.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love it! I like the tone-on-tone color scheme between the collar and her fur. And the insets really pop. What a princess :)
Ryker wants one too. And Panzer when he grows older... Gosh, you have the best kinds of dogs to buy nice collars for.
Hehe thanks! Ryker has one already that i got for his 1st bday. I got him a 1.5 inch and it ended up being a little more bulky looking than I liked so he doesn't wear it very often. Once Panzer is grown I'll be getting him one or getting Ryker a new one and using Ryker's for Panzer.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Her collar turned out lovely. I like the color combination, it really seems to suit her. Maybe Ryker wants the attention focused back on him. :) They are both really gorgeous dogs.

·
Registered
17,895 Posts
That's a beautiful collar and a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Her collar turned out lovely. I like the color combination, it really seems to suit her. Maybe Ryker wants the attention focused back on him. :) They are both really gorgeous dogs.
Thanks! He always wants the attention. He's such a brat.
That's a beautiful collar and a beautiful dog.
Thank you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love that collar! Is Gypsy a Coonhound? My Alice is a GSP/Redbone mix, and she looks a lot like Gypsy except for the coloring.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Awww... Gypsy looks so pretty in her new collar! The leather color is perfect for her!

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
422 Posts
I mirror everything! The colors look beautiful on her! Poor Ryker he wants a new one XD Where did you get it at if you dont mind me asking??

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's a very nice collar. It looks well made and the color choice
of leather and stones compliment Gypsy.
Thank you!
I mirror everything! The colors look beautiful on her! Poor Ryker he wants a new one XD Where did you get it at if you dont mind me asking??
I got it from Karma Collars http://karmacollars.com/ this is my second one from them. They do take a few weeks to make, but I highly recommend them!

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So pretty!
Thank you!
oooh...I love it! The stones look like opals - very pretty. Looks really great on her :)

Cheer up, Ryker! You'll be the center of attention again soon enough ;)
The stone is called Lapis. Are you kidding me? Ryker is always the center of attention! "Ryker stop! Ryker no! Ryker leave it! Ryker, quiet! Ryker, don't lick your sister's butt!"

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
That looks great on her! I love that color leather on ginger dogs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts