Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I don't see too much Husky in him. Those coloring and markings are pretty common in Boxer mixes. It also looks like he also has ticking on his legs and nose, so that should give you some clue as to possible breeds. How big is he?

Oh, and congrats! He's a gorgeous pup. Be sure to post pictures tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's about 30-45 lbs and he's the size of a mix between a chow and a jack russel maybe? He needs to put on some weight, and i'll take some at the shelter but he still needs to get neutered before I can take him home. :p

·
Registered
586 Posts
I dont see husky either. The little ears, slightly thick snout and wrinkles on the forehead kinda make me think of a sharpei. The coloring reminds me of a Saint Bernard, but I doubt theres any of that in him. XD

·
Registered
11,257 Posts
The face markings, especially the nose ticking, makes me think Australian Cattle Dog (aka Blue Heeler) mixed with something with floppy ears or Bluetick Coonhound mixed with something with smaller ears (Boxer maybe)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah i was thinking maybe he has some sort of healer or something in him because of the freckling on his legs. God had some fun making him :p

Here's another picture of him from the shelter, he (hopefully!) gets to come home Thursday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts