Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Quick Background: My husbands parents had an abandoned, pregnant dog walk up to their house and they decided to keep her and help her raise her puppies!

fast forward ==> My husband and I decided to keep one! She is now almost 16 weeks old and we love her so much!! We wonder often what type of mix she is because she looks nothing like her siblings. Her siblings are all the mommy's light brown coloring and none of their ears are completely up like hers are.

Does anyone have a guess on what she could possibly be mixed with?? We have no clue who the daddy dog is! The vet said he thinks she is part boxer and will be around 25-30 lbs (15 right now) but not sure.

I have attached a picture of mommy dog with a couple pictures of the other puppies in the litter and then a picture of when my husband and I first got our puppy right next to the most recent picture I have taken (last two are her)! Thanks!!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Vertebrate Mammal Animal shelter Canidae Dog Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Those ears! Mama looks like a pittie, and maybe her sire was a Rat Terrier. It's possible that your pup has a different sire from the other puppies, if they don't look much alike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts