Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts

Another hi jack sort of. Fraggle looks a little wild in this one and not so much like the foo foo dog he is lol. You're right, yawn pics are fun!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks MnR! 123, I love Fraggle's photo too. He looks like a rocker or something. :p

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Ok, is it just me or did everyone yawn when they saw Marge yawning????

What a sweetie. Friends of ours trained their dog to yawn on cue. It was cute but everytime she did it I had to yawn too! Maybe I was the one they were secretly training to yawn on cue....

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
she is so pretty MM. inside of her mouth is identical to bello's!. pink, black and muscular jowls.:p

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ok, is it just me or did everyone yawn when they saw Marge yawning????

What a sweetie. Friends of ours trained their dog to yawn on cue. It was cute but everytime she did it I had to yawn too! Maybe I was the one they were secretly training to yawn on cue....
Haha, thanks. Marge doesn't yawn on command, but at dinner she seems to offer the yawn behavior.. because she does it a lot. I have treated her for yawning in the past so it makes sense. :p

she is so pretty MM. inside of her mouth is identical to bello's!. pink, black and muscular jowls.:p
Thanks jcd! I love her speckled mouth too. Wonder where that comes from.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Haha, thanks. Marge doesn't yawn on command, but at dinner she seems to offer the yawn behavior.. because she does it a lot. I have treated her for yawning in the past so it makes sense. :p

Thanks jcd! I love her speckled mouth too. Wonder where that comes from.

pitty!;).................

21 - 28 of 28 Posts