Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are from the day right after our snow day!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

The two sides of Trent...

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I second the above. And also: what a beautiful neighborhood you live in! I'm incredibly jealous!

And do you happen to know the name of the trees with pink leaves in the fifth photograph of your second post?

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
Beautiful as always. The pictures are gorgeous with the trees in bloom ... they make a nice contrast to Trent's coat color. :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Very beautiful! Quick question: Is that considered a working or show line GSD?

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you very much everyone for the kind comments! The weather was a nice break from the usual Oregon rain and we had a great time :)

I will definitely try to post more pictures more frequently. Still mourning the loss of my Panasonic P&S and on the hunt for a DSLR. Should have my hands on one any day now! This Casio P&S is borrowed from a friend because I can't ever be without a camera. It is 12 megapixels but built for size and size only, very slim little camera but no good for anything else! I only get a handful of good shots out of hundreds LOL

And do you happen to know the name of the trees with pink leaves in the fifth photograph of your second post?
All of the pink trees in the pictures are plum trees in bloom - the pink is from the blossoms, the neighborhood is a gorgeous mix of white and pink blossoms this time of the year :D

Quick question: Is that considered a working or show line GSD?
Trent is working lines, primarily West German. I just like to practice stacking him!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Now I know what kind of trees I want to get in my own yard when I move out. ;D

If these pictures were taken with a camera you don't like, I can't wait to see what photographs will be made with a camera you do like!

Also, don't know if I've ever said this before in other threads or something, but I like your dog's look very much! And I'm picky with GSDs, see a lot of them, just not a lot of them that appeal to me :p

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you very much! I really appreciate that :) I am pretty particular about looks and type as well with German Shepherds, when I see one I like, you should see me running after the dog to talk to the owner! LOL

I'm looking forward to finally getting a nice camera, too! Loved my point and shoot before but can't wait for a DSLR. Will have plenty of photos to share then :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.