Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hy this forum kept me occupied for a long time so I decided to join you guys, as title says, i'm from croatia, I own two dogs, one mutt (too many mixtures to determine what breed it is), and latest member of our household some kind of mixture of golden retriever or lab retriever, I'm not sure, I'll put pictures so you guys can help determine what she is (even though breed isn't that big of a deal for me, I love pure blooded dog or mutt the same), she arrived from shelter five days ago, she came with injured leg, vet checked her, but full recovery takes time, she's all ready looking better, she gained 6 pounds in last few days, so now she has 3 - 4 months (not shure) and 28 pounds, any advice is appreciated, first time with this size breed, ty in advance and sorry for my bad english

here she is :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much :) her name is Beky, and yes, I couldn't agree with you more, she is adorable, she can't stand being alone for five minutes, loves company. Can't wait her leg gets better so she can finally burn all of her energy as she deserves :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha thank you, I can imagine that she will keep me busy, she has a lot of energy, that's for sure :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts