Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Another Canadian here, I'm from Ontario, Canada and happy to have found this site. lots of great info and everyone here seems super friendly!!! :)

I love dogs and have two of my own, Mittan, a pomeranian/poodle mix who is a feisty but lovable pooch. She’s the topdog and makes sure all the doggies know it, big or small :) She just turned 5 and LOVES sitting on people's laps! She'll jump on anyone's lap at the park, even if she doesn't know them (she especially loves the elderly as they are often SO excited to see her). She prefers humans to other dogs, but she does get along with other dogs too..as long as they do what she tells them! hee hee

My other dog, Zoey, is a golden retriever. She's friendly, happy and very easygoing, as typical retrievers are. She's 5 but she still has that puppy zip!
Zoey loves her Frisbee, almost too much. She'll run for it for hours if I let her. She loves the snow in the winter, and swimming on those hot summer days. She hasn’t met a body of water she doesn’t like (whether it's a lake or a puddle!).

I look forward to meeting some of you and seeing photos of your dogs!! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everybody! I'm from Ottawa. Nice to see so many Canucks on here.
I'm sure my fellow Ontarians are enjoying the beautiful warm *but rainy* weather the last day or two ;) Sure beats snow and -30! haha

I'll be adding some pics of my dogs soon! I am loving looking at everyone's dogs too, quite a variation of different breeds here. I love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts