Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently moved, and at the new house the yard is no fenced in. I also have kids that run in and out of the house playing. Has anyone used a GPS dog collar? I have been looking into them because our dog has slipped past us as we walk in the house and he then asks like a wild dog. Chasing him only makes it worse. I have looked up Whistle, which is GPS and activity monitor. It seems to be the cheapest. I have also looking into one called WUF. It a little more, but there doesn't seem to be a cost for the gps each month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just recently moved, and at the new house the yard is no fenced in. I also have kids that run in and out of the house playing. Has anyone used a GPS dog collar? I have been looking into them because our dog has slipped past us as we walk in the house and he then asks like a wild dog. Chasing him only makes it worse. I have looked up Whistle, which is GPS and activity monitor. It seems to be the cheapest. I have also looking into one called WUF. It a little more, but there doesn't seem to be a cost for the gps each month.
I use Tractive, the equipment costs $ 20, and the monthly fee is $ 5, which is very cheap. It is also a locator for tracking, which is charged once every 3 days on average. My small dog is not suitable for a large GPS collar and has been well trained. My only worry is that he will accidentally lose his way home. This tracker solves my concerns well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts