Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
She's quite the lap dog! :) Very beautiful!!!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Aw Poodle, you got your camera! She is GORGEOUS!!! She has a beautiful face. I do not envy you and all that hair, though IMO there is nothing more beautiful...How old is she now? It will be nice when she's a year, and you can do the continental..thats at least less leg hair! LOL I am about to take a 4 blade to my standard....Sunday...LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh she's gorgeous.. I've always wanted a Standard.. But I've got a Toy instead.. ha ha.. A LOT less hair and I keep him in the continental. :)

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you, all! And, she's more than just a pretty face! LOL Smart little girl - a thinker. She's going to be great fun working with.

Aw Poodle, you got your camera! She is GORGEOUS!!! She has a beautiful face. I do not envy you and all that hair, though IMO there is nothing more beautiful...How old is she now? It will be nice when she's a year, and you can do the continental..thats at least less leg hair! LOL I am about to take a 4 blade to my standard....Sunday...LOL
She really is, Graco (so much more so in person)! Yeah, she's a regular little hair factory, but, she's so good on the grooming table that she's a joy to work on. She's 9 months old already! I'll be sad when the puppy clip has to go, but, the Continental will be easier in many ways (love those nekid Poodle butts)! My bad boy Beau had black mud clear up his legs! Arrrgh Had just given him a bath less than a week ago. (Stinkin' rain!) I'm taking a 4 blade to that boy, too! He's got too much hair!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Thank you, all! And, she's more than just a pretty face! LOL Smart little girl - a thinker. She's going to be great fun working with.

She really is, Graco (so much more so in person)! Yeah, she's a regular little hair factory, but, she's so good on the grooming table that she's a joy to work on. She's 9 months old already! I'll be sad when the puppy clip has to go, but, the Continental will be easier in many ways (love those nekid Poodle butts)! My bad boy Beau had black mud clear up his legs! Arrrgh Had just given him a bath less than a week ago. (Stinkin' rain!) I'm taking a 4 blade to that boy, too! He's got too much hair!
Aw...I remember when my boy was 9 months old..I love standard puppies and I love all that hair too. I just wish I had more time to keep up with it. It is really alot of work, and I want my days off back..LOL It would take me 3 hours just to bath and dry my boy when he was in full continental...THEN I had to spend another 3 hours grooming him! LOL He looks just terribly ugly now, (4blade Miami) but at least he can be cool for summer, and I don't have to brush! LOL And a 1/2 wash and dry...I am liking that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts