Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Tybalt is VERY good at being cute...

Which is a very good thing for him when he does stuff like this, lol...

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
He is very cute. This behavior is why I tend to adopt older cats.

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He IS cute. So, you didn't want to read the books he so carefully picked out?
LOL, I do appreciate his effort, but I already have 2 books I'm currently reading, so his choices will have to wait. :)

He is very cute. This behavior is why I tend to adopt older cats.
I love kittens, lol, but would happily have adopted an older cat if it wasn't for Kuma. Pug's eyes are just so vulnerable to cat claws that I just don't feel comfortable bringing an older cat into the house without any way of truly knowing how it will react to him. At least with a kitten, they haven't had time to develop an aversion to dogs and can grow up with him. It lessens the risk.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
He looks a little like my cat Gabi. She's a demon. Hopefully you have better luck with Tybalt.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Your other cat? I'm sorry, I can't remember his name. It's been a million years since being active here and on facebook. lol

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Astra, of course! I remember now. lol

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, she was 17, but her loss really gutted me. Still miss her terribly 3 years later, but having Tybalt helps a lot. It actually really feels like she sent him to me. Found and adopted him 2 days after I confirmed I could have more than one pet in my new condo. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's a beautiful kitten and naughty just like he should be. He's going to be big if he grows into those ears.
I couldn't agree more, and I know, his ears are HUGE, lol, and so are his paws! He's 7 months old now, but I've no idea when cats reach their full size, but it'll be fun to see how he turns out. Either he'll be huge, which would be awesome as I've always wanted a really big cat, or he'll be normal sized with adorably huge ears and paws, and I'm completely okay with either option, lol. He was listed as a domestic short hair, but I think he'll be more of a medium hair. He has the most awesome floofy tail, his hair on his body isn't long, but it's not short either, and he's starting to develop a slight ruff around his neck. I think he's going to be a really gorgeous cat. :) He's also the most insanely cuddly cat I've ever met too, just love him. :)

Now if I could just convince him that his litter box DOESN'T need to be in the bathtub to be used, life would be perfect, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts