Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I love Taste Of The Wild Grain-Free dog food. Quality food ( 5 star rated ) and even though a tiny bit pricey .... I find it just right for a small dog. It does depend on the individual dog though as to how well they do on any food. :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I too like Taste of the Wild. I also think Blue Buffalo Wilderness and Blue Buffalo Freedom are good, as well as Wellness and Wellness Core.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I like TOTW, Blue Buffalo, Wellness, Natural Balance, Fromm, Now!, Earthborn. My dogs are small, but they are seniors for the most part, and are eating Natural Balance LID Pot. and Duck, rotating with Swt. Pot. and Fish.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Check this list www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/dry/5-star/

Most common that I've seen are Acana, Blue Buffalo Wilderness, Canidae, EVO, Fromm, Innova, Orijen, Solid Gold, Taste of the Wild, and Wellness Core. Some of these brands have products with and without grain. Always buy without. No need for grains like rice, barley, or wheat.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I like Fromm--and the kibble is tiny (especially in their GF formulas).

I have most recently tried Natural Balance and my dogs are doing well on it. My little dog can be a pickier eater and wasn't a fan of Wellness. I also second Canidae, Blue Buffalo and although I haven't tried TOTW yet--it's on my list to try. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts