Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!

We are going to go look at a 7 month old female pap....and probably going to take her.....Won't know for sure of course till we get there, as it's a 5 hour ride one way....but I have been in contact with this lady since last year and this little girl became available.....:D....I am taking Willie with to meet her there. I will take any pointers you can give me.....Willie is a very dominant male....he is 2 1/2 years old and yes, he is neutered. I will be training them separate.....or trying...LOL...His nose is going to be out of wack for sure....he is so jealous when I even touch another dog at the club.......I do it anyway.....I am a bit scared, but I know in the long run it will be fine.....he really needs a friend to play with.....so, I will love to hear what you all think on terms of anything! LOL

Thank-You!!!

Meet Sally.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
She's beautiful! I hope it all goes well for you! :) Give him time. It took Summer about a week to warm up to the other dogs.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Laurelin!!

Thanks.....Yes, I am so worried about my Willie more than the puppy! But now I am getting excited.....My DH is one, that is worried that I can handle 2 paps.....LOL......I am like......WHAT?.......LOL......Willie is a chore to keep control when the dogs start coming in for the next class.....he is great in the ring, just it's he doesn't behave as other dogs come......so I am a bit nervous......I think he will like having someone to boss....LOL..:)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats !! Just make introductions slow - seperate them with gates if need be and I'm sure it will work out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts