Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the weirdest thing, but I keep having dreams about the same girl every night. For the least 4-5 nights every one of my dreams has had this girl in it. She's a slim, petite, brunette who has long hair down just past her shoulders and who's face I never ever see. She never plays any sort of prominent part in my dreams, but she's just always there. Last night, for example, I dreamed I was at some sort of store and she just happened to be there shopping. I don't know who this woman is and like I said, I never see her face, yet she's in my dreams every night lately. I don't know anyone in my life who could possibly fit her description. I'm not sure I put much stock in the whole dream thing, but I'm starting to wonder. Could there be a petite brunette out there somewhere waiting for me? And why can I never see her face?

·
Registered
630 Posts
You should get a dream book, it might beable to give you some insight. If not, they are still interesting to read. Sweet dreams!

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
back in 2000 i was living in calgary and really super homesick but i was getting ready to move home. i had a dream one night that i was home camping and i was just waking up in the morning. i heard a bird that i love and the sun was shining. i was happier than i had ever been and i was with someone, but when i looked at the person i could not see his face because of the sun shining behind his head. i knew i was so in love. when i woke up i felt like i really had to go home because the guy i was going to marry was waiting for me there. i went home right at the end of march. i started dating shawn may 9th and we have been together ever since, married since may 5/06.

i have never had a dream that i have felt this strongly about before. i don't usually have dreams that i remember. there was something about that one dream that really made me think. you never know about the petite brunette...she may be waiting for you right around the corner.

whenever i hear that bird now it really makes me smile :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
.........and sometimes when you wake up from your dream you wish you could go back to sleep and continue it because it was so good;)

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last night she was there when I got out of the invisible submarine that travels above land and is operated by twins. (Boy, Freud would have a lot of fun analyzing me.) This time she was with another girl who's face I saw, but who I can't describe. I walked up to the dream girl this time, but the other girl saw me and shuffled dream girl through a door before I got to her. I have no idea what any of this means.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dreams are such crazy things... its weird how you cant just walk up to her. Ive never had recurring dreams with the same people. Dreams are supposed to be just random thoughts firing off, so maybe you actually have seen her. Or not, and you never see her face, because you just dont know what to put there.
I think freud would say that you want to have an affair with twins, or something of the sort. Since the sub is invisible and all.
Im a petite brunette... there are a LOT lot of us out there!
Aha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts