Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd start a thread as an outlet for my constant doggy pictures. :wave: Also, if you have and guesses on breed I'd love to hear! I've just gone with corgi mix for the stumpy legs, but the shelter told us English shepherd, haha!

Gilligan has successfully spent the entire day pouting after a steroid shot and antibiotics. Maybe now he'll think twice about making a break for it and spending the night god-knows-where getting himself scraped up. :doh:

IMG_6965.jpg
IMG_6997.jpg
IMG_7007.jpg
IMG_6900.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could see border collie or Aussie, but I always figured that would make him fuzzier. I've actually had three separate people ask if he was a border collie puppy, ha!

He's such a little snuggle bug. Except for when he's trying to steal your chicken fries.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I'm thinking Dachshund mix more than Corgi. That face and those legs look very dachshund.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He does have the weasel-y look about him! I don't think I've ever seen a Dachshund in person. I've always pictured them to be super tiny.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
He does have the weasel-y look about him! I don't think I've ever seen a Dachshund in person. I've always pictured them to be super tiny.
Dachshunds come in two sizes, mini and standards. The standards aren't that small, short yes but 20+ pounds usually.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I see dachsund, sheltie, and corgi... at what percentages I have no idea. What a cute little character.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts