Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i want to know if my german shepherd puppy has a good tail and if it has any other problems here are the pictures
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Vertebrate Mammal Dog Canidae Dog breed
Canidae Tree Wildlife Organism Trunk
Vertebrate Dog German shepherd dog Canidae Mammal
i love my dog and i don;t care if it has any faults i just wanna know if there are any because i wanna be able to take her to dog shows

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
i want to know if my german shepherd puppy has a good tail and if it has any other problems here are the pictures

i love my dog and i don;t care if it has any faults i just wanna know if there are any because i wanna be able to take her to dog shows
Did you buy this dog to enter it in shows?

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
You can certainly do obedience, agility, tracking, rally and other performance sports with her but she wont do well in conformation if that's what you were wondering

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks don't know much about dog shows i read up on agility training and she's perfect for it i thought dog shows only let pure breeds show and all

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
ok thanks don't know much about dog shows i read up on agility training and she's perfect for it i thought dog shows only let pure breeds show and all
Conformation shows are for purebreds only but Agility allows any breed or mix to enter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts