Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to know if my german shepherd puppy has a good tail and if it has any other problems here are the pictures
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0025.jpg
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0023.jpg
i love my dog and i don;t care if it has any faults i just wanna know if there are any because i wanna be able to take her to dog shows

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
i want to know if my german shepherd puppy has a good tail and if it has any other problems here are the pictures

i love my dog and i don;t care if it has any faults i just wanna know if there are any because i wanna be able to take her to dog shows
Did you buy this dog to enter it in shows?

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
You can certainly do obedience, agility, tracking, rally and other performance sports with her but she wont do well in conformation if that's what you were wondering

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks don't know much about dog shows i read up on agility training and she's perfect for it i thought dog shows only let pure breeds show and all

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
ok thanks don't know much about dog shows i read up on agility training and she's perfect for it i thought dog shows only let pure breeds show and all
Conformation shows are for purebreds only but Agility allows any breed or mix to enter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts