Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Which is my fav? Sorry, GSD's are like potato chips - can't have just one. With that being said I like numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ...... and so on up thru 25. :D

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
I collected these german shepherd masks !
If you like them please tell your favorite! this is a poll
Well... I'm biased because a few of these dogs are from Trent's breeder's website :D I'm counting four of them.

#22 is my dog's sire, #10 is Anja, half sister to #22 and one of my favorite of their girls. #11 and #19 were his breeding females as well.

So my favorites have to be #22, #10, #11, and #19 ;) Bias aside, I really do like sables like Anja (#10) and the nice dark mask on #8 and #18.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well... I'm biased because a few of these dogs are from Trent's breeder's website :D I'm counting four of them.

#22 is my dog's sire, #10 is Anja, half sister to #22 and one of my favorite of their girls. #11 and #19 were his breeding females as well.

So my favorites have to be #22, #10, #11, and #19 ;) Bias aside, I really do like sables like Anja (#10) and the nice dark mask on #8 and #18.
It seems that you are so profesional in recognition of german shepherds . I did not even know their names and learn them from you my friend .

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Agreed. But look what breeders did to the breed to make it "beautiful?" They crippled it! The dog can't perform his duties anymore with this "flying trot" nonsense. If you want a "beautiful" dog, get yourself a poodle or Lhasa Apso :)
That topic has been beat to death.

IMHO Poodle or lhasa apso is far from beautiful, and would never own one.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts