Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack Russell Terrier. :rolleyes: At least according to the shelter my cousin adopted him from when he was a puppy.

What do you think? JRT or not? lol Sorry these are the only pics I have and they're from my phone which is really crappy.

With Em (I swear his tail goes 90 miles an hour all the time):

With my cousin:

Anyways, he's a happy 3 year old. He is fabulous with my cousin's little girl. He's strong and kind of just a big goof. He's just happy happy happy all the time. I love him.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
ummm.....i don't think that's a JRT....maybe has some in there, but.....ummm, no, don't think soooo....if he is, that's the biggest JRT i've ever seen....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Maybe JRT/Pit mix.. "StaffieJacks" aren't an unheard of mix.. perhaps the shelter conveniently left out the Bully part.

He looks like a great dog :)

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe JRT/Pit mix.. "StaffieJacks" aren't an unheard of mix.. perhaps the shelter conveniently left out the Bully part.

He looks like a great dog :)
Lol, considering pit bulls were and still are illegal in the town they adopted him from.....

They called him a boxer mix for years once my cousin realized their little puppy wasn't growing up into a JRT. Now they've finally moved to a place where pit bulls and the like aren't banned.

He's pretty big... I know he looks medium in the pic, but my cousin is 6 foot 5-6 inches and around 300 lbs.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
Actually, a local rescue group has a grown-up litter (never found homes) up for adoption, 3 dogs that are---confirmed parentage---Boxer/Rough Collie mixes. And they look just like that. So he could be a pit mix, but if they don't want to say that (although they do live somewhere more tolerant now, right?), Boxer mix would be completely believeable. I really don't see JRT, LOL. He's a cutie!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts