Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The directions are this

Originally Posted by rosemaryninja
I have an idea for this game from a different forum that might make it a little simpler. It's just a basic modification, but if you like it we can continue. It's called "hit or miss."

You write a random statement, like "The person below me likes chewing gum." Then the next person either says "hit" or "miss" depending on whether it's true or false, and then gives another statement.

I got it from rosemaryninja, thank you!

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
I have an idea for this game from a different forum that might make it a little simpler. :) It's just a basic modification, but if you like it we can continue. It's called "hit or miss."

You write a random statement, like "The person below me likes chewing gum." Then the next person either says "hit" or "miss" depending on whether it's true or false, and then gives another statement.

What do you think?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an idea for this game from a different forum that might make it a little simpler. :) It's just a basic modification, but if you like it we can continue. It's called "hit or miss."

What do you think?
Cool game!
Well Miss

The person below me is sitting on a computer chair.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hit =].

The person below me has a pet bird.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Miss...Unless you count a natural fan, i.e., a window with a breeze.

The person below me has read and loved the Twilight series

1 - 20 of 108 Posts