Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Galaxy crossed over the bridge tonight

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  3doglady 
#1 ·
She rallied for the first 24 hours after coming home, but every day after that was painful and I could see it in her eyes. She became a shadow of her former self. I tried some slippery elm bark tea, but her kidneys were just too far gone for it to help her. I couldn't watch Galaxy struggle one more day.

Galaxy's personality was bigger than life, in a pint sized body. I wish her many happy critter chases and all the good food she so desperately wanted to eat, in her new life. She was such a fighter to have made it this far. We miss her.

#2 ·
I am so very sorry.

I just know Galaxy is chasing critters and eating all those goodies she couldn't have in the end of her days ... You gave her the kindest gift ... She is smiling down upon you now ... and will be waiting at the Bridge for all of you. Run free Galaxy!

#10 ·
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take comfort that Galaxy's no longer suffering, and that she had people who loved her right up until the end. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.