Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seriously love Nia! She's just amazing...

She's pretty

DSC_6863 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

DSC_6858 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

She's very driven and doesn't do anything half assed

DSC_6904 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

DSC_6902 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

She's silly and just a little bit crazy

DSC_6875 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

DSC_6879 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

More cute

DSC_6892 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

DSC_6837 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

She's very sweet and cuddly (when she feels like it...) (that's my mom lol)

DSC_6775 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

DSC_6778 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is the most important thing....this is how a dog is meant to fetch!! At full speed, as fast as her legs can take her! I really don't like dogs that aren't really into what they're doing and sort of slowly strolls along when fetching or retrieving or doing another task! this is why I absolutely love this dog to death. She's so into what I tell her to do.

Now I just have to find a 30-35 lb Nia.....

one last one

DSC_6845 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

Edit: I lied, one more. She grew up so nicely.

DSC_6840 copy by blahbloo, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I want a Nia!! She is such a pretty Papillon, and I LOVE her coat!

And I agree with you about dogs playing fetch, I like a dog that plays fetch like its a life or death thing to get that ball. Boomer amazes me at how fast he goes after the ball especially when other dogs are around and you can really see how driven he is compared to the other dogs. I think I would really like a Papillon :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have never been a fan of those types of dogs either, but joining this forum and learning about Papillons from all the great owners has made me just fall in love. I am insisting my parents get one as their next dog and I would love to own one when I am older. I love them and she is so beautiful and has great energy!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I'm also in the "small dogs aren't my thing, but I love paps" camp. Your Nia is a beautiful dog, Michiyo. She looks like a ton of fun, too. I gotta get Gypsy together with some papillions some day. I've heard they are a bit like pint-sized border collies. Gypsy's a small dog addict, but unfortunately, most can't keep up with her or don't enjoy the activities she does.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm also in the "small dogs aren't my thing, but I love paps" camp. Your Nia is a beautiful dog, Michiyo. She looks like a ton of fun, too. I gotta get Gypsy together with some papillions some day. I've heard they are a bit like pint-sized border collies. Gypsy's a small dog addict, but unfortunately, most can't keep up with her or don't enjoy the activities she does.
You know, I myself don't like small dogs that much either LOL! The only small dog I would probably ever own is the Papillon. My ideal dog would be 30-40 lbs. I ended up with a Papillon because I'm living with my mom right now and she said no dogs over 15 lbs in her house so I had to find something small but mighty! I think Border Collies are some of my favorite dogs and definitely will be my next dog!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts