Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share each of your funny moments that you had with your dogs :)

I was holding Rex like a baby, while my husband started playing with his legs, when he pulled up his legs while making a farting noise. Rex then peed on me a little. it was just prefect timing. we both laughed and i took Him outside to do his business

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I taught my old dog to burp on me. I was petting muggsy and he burped right in my face. I thought it was hilarious, and that one positive reaction had him running up to me to burp in my face every time.

I don't encourage it, but Kabota grabbing pillows the size of him and thrashing them around while play growling makes me laugh every time. Vicious puppy!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
The absolute funniest moment was with Leeo when he was about 4 months old. It was a snowy winter. I took him potty outside. He slipped from his collar and I began chasing him through the yard ... he ran under the boat ... when all of a sudden I smashed right into a basketball hoop with my forehead and my feet flew out so fast from underneath me I did not know what happened. As I lay there in the snow on my back seeing stars ... here comes Leeo ... and the little turkey looked at me and ran off again. I was sooo upset I didn't even care ... just as long as we got back inside in one piece! Lol!

I had dent in my forehead for a while. :/

·
Registered
93 Posts
The very first thing Mac did when we brought him home and let him off his leash for the first time was take a huge dump on the floor. Seriously. Five seconds. All I could do was laugh. Welcome home little guy!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I was in an obedience class doing a recall from across the room. My dog was an ugly, thick, big bulldog mutt. When she got within 10 feet of me, she intentionally flipped onto her back and crashed into me like a bowlingball, knocking me over...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
omg x'D all your guys story made me laugh so much. <3 keep it up :) I wanna hear more.

I was Fostering a dog once for a couple of months her name was Trixie. The first time she came here I let her off the Leash and I called her over to me, she runs and Jumps toward me not thinking she head butts me in the nose. I laughed but was in so much pain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My pepper likes to "accidently" drop her toys in my purse/ grocery bags/ laundry basket and take that time to investigate what's in there and if it is worth stealing. Once she did it to get a toy out that she had watched me put in over 8 hours earlier! I had completely forgotten about it, I thought she was looking for food or something in my purse... nope a toy.

She's crazy and our whole day is usually one big funny moment. There was also the time I started heading to bed when all of a sudden she cuts me off running and crashing onto the bed then removes from under about 5 pillows her chewed up bone... glad I didn't find that the hard way!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Achilles loves to run headfirst into things if treats are involved. Day one when we picked him up from the transport, we brought him over to our friends house to meet their dog. I had a bag of supplies with me including some treats. We left the house and he was fixated on the bag, as he saw me put his treats in it. We walked towards my car and he was not breaking focus from the bag and boom... walked headfirst into the car door. He fell over, stood right up and immediately resumed staring at the bag. Had to give the little guy one of the treats.

I also noticed he has a taunting streak when playing with other dogs. If unnoticed by the dog he will go in and steal a toy, then lay a few feet away from the dog rolling around and grunting/squealing... basically saying "haha I have your toy."

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I first met my dog in the greeting room of the shelter, she came running in all crazy and whatnot. Ran straight up to me, knocked me over. Ran to my mom, jumped all over her. Ran around the whole room about 4 times then ran straight back over to me, jumped into my lap, stared at me and......threw up all over me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts