Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 big dogs in the house and one small one with another big dog coming,lol. Right now is Tank, Bentley, mae and Radar(gsd). Ginger a rottweiler is coming later,maybe. It has been awhile since I've had 3 big dogs in the house so it has been um, interesting. radar is a great dog though and I would love to have him myself if my mom said yes,lol. Later tonight is the dog show and Bentley and Radar are going. bentley is no longer a princess but going in swim trunks,sun glasses, and a flower necklace(like he is from Hawaii). My day has been interesting so far and I have a feeling will get even more interesting later.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Life is way more interesting with a house full of dogs. We have our four and when we get together with my parents we have 6 total (sometimes 7 if my grandma brings her dog). Most of ours are small though.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Heheh. With my herd of dogs (10 dogs), and then my herd of cats (more than ya wanna know), and then throw in a ferret and 3 humans ... life is NEVER boring! HA! What other way is there? Sounds like your dog show is going to be interesting.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Posted in GDF bout dog show. Today was interesting.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I need a dog sitter for Lucifer my lab. OK OK dotn throw things at me ....hope you are having fun withe furbabies during these dog days of summer ( pun intended )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts