Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a new neighbor, our kids have been playing together for a couple of weeks, and today Frosty got to go over and play with their dog, a wirehair fox terrier. He made me proud, he was on his best behavior, and after he butt tucked and ran around their yard like a maniac for a few minutes, they played very nicely. I was impressed, I really like these people and it's rare that anyone wants to get their dog together with mine, lots of toy breeds and seniors in the hood that aren't impressed with my nutty herders....but we were invited back, the other three too, I just chose Frosty to intro first because he has good body language with other dogs. Frosty was sooo good, I was just so thrilled with him. The other owner was actually worried that her dog would play too rough...haha, not likely...Shiner is going over tomorrow...I told her he plays hard and she seemed to think that was great, soooo....they're in the process of looking for a new puppy too, so maybe I can get her to join here. :D

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully I can get some pics next time, if they don't mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts