1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Looks great Inga!! He is so handsom!!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
He is such a gorgeous creature. I am in LOVE with carsten and his love butt. :) He looks like such a sweet soul.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I am so NOT skilled on the computer so for me to even get the pictures put together was a big step. LOL Thanks for the support and kind words.
Nice job! I want to try that. Love, love his love butt. Such an adorable dog.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Awe, that was really well done, especially because you said you're not skilled at those kinds of things lol I love making slide shows and videos, and if I remember correctly, my first attempt was by far not put together as well as that lol

What a GORGOUS boy too! He looks like a wonderful specimen of his breed, beautiful, soulful, and loving. And those puppy pictures made me "awwwe" out loud!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
great videos Inga!!!! Carsten used to have a heart shape bum.. LOL! Now it looks more like a stingray. :D Love Oliver's video too!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Cool pic slides of the boys - well done. I imagine that took some time, but nice to have now that it is done. In Oliver's slide show there is a picture of three rotties, the one on the right reminds me of my Jake.

Thanks for sharing Inga.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool pic slides of the boys - well done. I imagine that took some time, but nice to have now that it is done. In Oliver's slide show there is a picture of three rotties, the one on the right reminds me of my Jake.

Thanks for sharing Inga.
That was Lulu the same dog as in my Avatar. She was a wonderful girl. I miss her. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts