Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I went through my "never take pictures anymore" period and now I've been taking wayyy too many.

But here it goes... these are all from today.

I gotz the frisbee, mom!

See?!?!

(still working on actually CATCHING the frisbee while it's in the air, but I'm sooo glad he loves them and has drive to fetch/play with them).

Now we decided to go through a walk through the woods/farmfield (in "our" backyard):

LOL, look at that face. What a dork.

I love his smiling face.

He got some off leash time today. Honestly, he'd probably be fine 99% of the time, but for my peace of mind, I prefer to keep the 50ft leash on him and let it drag. But the leash got stuck when he was in the "creek" so I had to unattach it.

This one is purely so you can see his Paco collar.

Happy.

-more-

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

getting disgusting in the water

Muddy mess.

Whatever this stuff is... it was sooo annoyingly difficult to get out of his hair.

-done-

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I love the pictures! Jackson is just so adorable! It looks like he had a really good time ... especially getting muddy! :) I love it when they play in the dirt ... yeah ... I don't even mind having to bathe them. Also ... I think that was wheat he had stuck all over him. :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Jackson is adorable !! I used to love watching the little dogs compete at the frisbee comps I competed my border collie in.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the pictures! Jackson is just so adorable! It looks like he had a really good time ... especially getting muddy! :) I love it when they play in the dirt ... yeah ... I don't even mind having to bathe them. Also ... I think that was wheat he had stuck all over him. :)
LOL, thanks, yeah it was wheat. Probably shouldn't have let him run through it :rolleyes: but whatever. He definitely got a bath afterwards and a tick came off - hate those suckers.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
He looks like he's having a blast! I love seeing little dogs get to act like dogs! I have so many friends that don't let their small dogs even leave the house. My two love going hiking and have no trouble keeping up with the big dogs running through the creeks and hiking up the trails. And my little yorkie mix is almost as good as my aussie at chasing a frisbee and tennis balls. I try to get my friends to bring their dogs with us when I take mine hiking and for some reason they think they wouldn't be able to keep up. No matter how hard I try to convince them that if my 12 year old maltese mix can handle the trail their 4 year old little dog certainly can lol

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He looks like he's having a blast! I love seeing little dogs get to act like dogs! I have so many friends that don't let their small dogs even leave the house. My two love going hiking and have no trouble keeping up with the big dogs running through the creeks and hiking up the trails. And my little yorkie mix is almost as good as my aussie at chasing a frisbee and tennis balls. I try to get my friends to bring their dogs with us when I take mine hiking and for some reason they think they wouldn't be able to keep up. No matter how hard I try to convince them that if my 12 year old maltese mix can handle the trail their 4 year old little dog certainly can lol

I hear ya! Little dogs can do almost anything a big dog can do, if you LET them. :)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Looking cute and happy as always. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts