Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a box full of samples from the Honest Kitchen, I was trying to find some dog food that would be easy to travel with as I am planning on doing some traveling this summer and feeding a dit of raw/homecooked foods is not the easiest thing to transport. Anyway, I was able to get some free samples from them and my dogs really love this food! If anyone is interested in getting some free samples just PM me.

·
Registered
640 Posts
My pups LOOOOOVE Honest Kitchen!! When I'm mixing it up, they go nuts and start crying for it even though none of them normally have any issues with begging... I love how good it is for them too!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My pups LOOOOOVE Honest Kitchen!! When I'm mixing it up, they go nuts and start crying for it even though none of them normally have any issues with begging... I love how good it is for them too!
That's awesome! It is a really healthy food and such a nice alternative to raw food for me for when I need to do some traveling or things like that.
That is great that your dogs love it so much! :)

How do you get samples of that? I have never tried it, but if its healthy, I would.
I'll send you a PM with the persons information you need to contact. I didn't want to post it on here due to spam and things of that nature.
It is a really healthy food and all four of mine loved it :)

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
I emailed THK with some questions I had, a few months ago and they were very helpful. I asked about samples and I got six in the mail! Also, if you go to their website, you can print off a couple coupons.
What Honest Kitchen are you using? Mine do best on Embark (well, two of the three are best with that one, the other can eat anything) but are on the Keen now. Embark from now on

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed THK with some questions I had, a few months ago and they were very helpful. I asked about samples and I got six in the mail! Also, if you go to their website, you can print off a couple coupons.
What Honest Kitchen are you using? Mine do best on Embark (well, two of the three are best with that one, the other can eat anything) but are on the Keen now. Embark from now on
That's awesome! Their customer service is really incredible. They have always been so friendly to me! :)
I forgot to mention, anyone who is interested in getting their food if you use this code: WFFDSC016
You can get 10% off your entire order no matter how big or small that order is...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts