Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me this breed of dog? I thought it would be better to ask in this thread than starting another.

We found her roaming around the streets of Akron, Ohio on Monday night. She was cold and looking for a warm place to sleep so we took her in. She is super sweet, but not house trained or anything. I am thinking she is ~4-6 months old. I have called around to the agencies but I don't think anybody is going to claim her so I guess me and my roommates will take care of her at least for the time being (we are in college, so we are already busy enough). I put pictures of her below, please let me know what you think. I was thinking maybe a pit/boxer and German Shepard mix. What do you guys think? Thanks!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
I could see pit, boxer, and/or german shepherd. She's probably a good mix of quite a few breeds since a lot of mutts tend to look like that (yellow, medium sized, erect ears, short coat, etc).

Thanks so much for helping her! I hope you can find her a good home soon. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could see pit, boxer, and/or german shepherd. She's probably a good mix of quite a few breeds since a lot of mutts tend to look like that (yellow, medium sized, erect ears, short coat, etc).

Thanks so much for helping her! I hope you can find her a good home soon. :)
We may end up keeping her. She is just so sweet. One she is trained things will get easier. It was a better day today, my roommate got her go to outside!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts