Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got two adorable little pups that I'm fostering now through May 2nd. Two little girl litter mates that were brought up on a transport from down south (N. Carolina I believe).

Anyway we are having a blast and I'm loving having some pups living with me again. It's also helped settle my nerves about my own two pups coming home in late may/early june.

Part of having them with me for these two weeks is writing up their petfinder ads. So I need to make a guess at the breeds and I'm having no luck. If anyone wants to throw out some guesses that would be great.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the guesses. I know it's near impossible to tell at this age and I wouldn't bother if it wasn't for putting them on petfinder. I'm leaning toward shepherd mixes as well, though the coloring is tripping me up. They both have 4 white paws, a white chest, and a little white on the tip of their tails. That could be from a beagle though I personally don't see beagle in them.

They are both absolute sweethearts and really friendly. They even know "sit" already!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll guess Chow from the ear placement and carriage and beagle from the markings.

Cheagles??? Be-A-chow?

Sometimes a rarer breed is easier to adopt out. Maybe call them Shiba Inu mixes.

How big are they?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
They look tiny. I would say some kind of terrier.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Their feet don't look that big so I am betting they are something smaller sized...just put you ad up saying something like "adorable I don't know mixes" lol. They are adorable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts