Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Beau. He arrived today from another foster home who took in a momma dog with <1 week old pups. He is probably 9-11 weeks old and maybe 12-15 lbs. A bit shy but sweet. He and a sibling were strays apparently.

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh how yummy he is.... :)
Thanks. He has soulful eyes I think. He was a good boy overnight in the crate and has settled in it well during the day too as long as I am not walking around where he can see me. Lots of trips outside on the leash for potty plus play time in the yard.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
How cute! Is he as short and stocky as he looks in the pictures?

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How cute! Is he as short and stocky as he looks in the pictures?
I think the pics make him look a little more stocky than he is. His chest across is the same as my hand from fingertip to base of palm (as in, hand long-ways not a hand like a horse measurement). He's still a skinny puppy around the rib cage. Normal skinny where they are all knees and elbows and clumsiness.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Oh my, he is adorableness and reminds me so much of my best friend's dog! Of course, her boy is 5 years old now and 70 lbs, but I remember when he was a pup like it was yesterday. :)

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Shy at first with new people but he warms up quickly. He's a classic face-licking-wiggle-butt.

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Beau was adopted yesterday to a home with two adults, two girls (elementary age) and cats. He apparently gave the cats a brief once over and then ignored them. Hopefully that's the way he continues to view them.

Best of luck to Mr. Beau!

·
Registered
7,325 Posts
WONDERFUL!!! Thanks as always for helping these dogs out Shell :)

·
Registered
17,925 Posts
Beau was adopted yesterday to a home with two adults, two girls (elementary age) and cats. He apparently gave the cats a brief once over and then ignored them. Hopefully that's the way he continues to view them.

Best of luck to Mr. Beau!
Congratulations! What awesome news

1 - 18 of 18 Posts