Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new foster, Weezie. A 2 year old Pit Bull who recently finished heartworm treatment and is ready to find a permanent home. In the meantime, she'll be living the good life with me and Chester.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Oh no! Another one I adore! Lol! And the colors of both the dogs seem to match! :D I can hardly wait to see what this girl does!

I just have to know where or what brand that bright green harness is! I have been looking all over for one for Eddee! :) ... and a collar to match!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Coastal Pets Comfort Wrap harness
Coastal Pets harness has matching flat nylon quick release or regular buckle collars and nylon leads to match.
Thank you! x 3!!! I use Coastal harnesses ... but cannot find a "Lime Green" one around my area ... I will go online! :D

Funny part is that the "Coastal" plant is right up the road from me one town over. Lol!

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Aw, I love her. I love how bright the harness is!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She is really a very pretty girl! She looks like she is a happy girl?

How did she get that name?

If I ever get another larger dog ... (only if something would happen to Abbylynn ... hopefully not for a very long time ... :( ) ... I believe it would be a toss up between a dog like Weezie and a Standard Poodle! Lol!

*(I found my lime green collar, lead, and harness today at the most unlikely place ... a mom and pops hardware! :D )*

·
Registered
11,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm guessing she got the name because she snores like a lumberjack :) She also snorts when she pants.

Her personality is delightful though and makes up for the snoring. She's very happy and likes adults, kids and other dogs. Haven't cat tested her, she was in a foster home with cats while having heartworm treatment but she was mostly on crate rest then so probably didn't mix and mingle much.

I told my father on the phone that if he met Weezie he'd probably like her since she was as sweet as (previous foster) Luna but much saner and more easy going... he replied that since Luna was basically feral when I got her, it didn't take much to qualify as "saner" :)

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Pretty girl. I bet she gets snapped up quickly like Hershey did.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Gosh she is so pretty! I love her eyes too. :)

·
Registered
11,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weezie has a meet-and-greet tomorrow with hopeful/likely adoption if it goes well!

I expect it to, her behavior is quite good and hopefully the (vet suggested) benedryl will help the snoring :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Good luck Weezie! :) I hope she does well!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Good luck to Weezie! She is adorable!

·
Registered
11,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Adopted !

They had an entire basket full of toys (actually, wicker dog bed full) ready to greet her. Yep, I think she'll be spoiled rotten.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Adopted !

They had an entire basket full of toys (actually, wicker dog bed full) ready to greet her. Yep, I think she'll be spoiled rotten.
Yay!!! :D I am truly happy for her!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts