Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's working better today, I and another member couldn't even reply or start threads at all yesterday, but there's still issues with replying to threads. The quick reply button is not working properly anymore, takes you to the advanced reply screen, and most of the options are missing in that screen, no options for quotes, links, images, etc.

·
Administrator
4,800 Posts
Hi there,

That would be a site down issue but it seems like the techs got it resolved.
Are you still getting this issue today?

Ed

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
I'm getting this page when I attempt to visit my User CP (settings page):

Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '30' on line 533 in /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/types.php
#0 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/item/contenttype.php(111): vB_Types->getContentTypeClass('30')
#1 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/item/contenttype.php(100): vB_Item_ContentType->loadTypeInfo()
#2 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/model.php(302): vB_Item_ContentType->loadInfo()
#3 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/model.php(438): vB_Model->Load()
#4 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/collection.php(533): vB_Model->isValid()
#5 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/collection/contenttype.php(274): vB_Collection->createItem(Array, 1)
#6 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/collection.php(448): vB_Collection_ContentType->createItem(Array, 1)
#7 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/model.php(348): vB_Collection->applyLoad(Object(mysqli_result), 1)
#8 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/model.php(302): vB_Model->loadInfo()
#9 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/collection.php(408): vB_Model->Load(false)
#10 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vb/collection.php(843): vB_Collection->Load()
#11 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/packages/vbattach/attach.php(291): vB_Collection->valid()
#12 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/includes/functions_user.php(128): vB_Attachment_Display_Multiple->__construct(Object(vB_Registry))
#13 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/usercp.php(1056): construct_usercp_nav('usercp')
#14 /usr/sites/dogforums.com/www/htdocs/vbseo.php(1392): require('/usr/sites/dogf...')
#15 {main}

·
Administrator
4,800 Posts
Tested the settings page, and search without issue.

What browser/OS/device are you using? Is it still happening? What search term did you use?

- Jb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts