Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered some because the poop smells so bad i could only clean up the yard the night before the trash was to be taken out. otherwise it would stink up the entire garbage area even if the trash can is outside!

well they look and feel like regular poop bags. they come ina small pack like in the pictures on their website, it looks like a little tissue pack , which is convenient and i think better than the rolled up the bags unless you have a dispenser.

they are flushable and work well in that regard but you have to be careful to not get too much air in the bag otherwise it might have a hard time going down depending on how strong your toilet is i guess. its easier to flush it by dumping out the poop into the toilet then putting the bag in there too separately so you can angle it in a way that prevents too much air getting in.

overall i really like these bags. the only con is that they are not available in stores and you have to order them online. i like being able to walk thema nd come home and be done with the poop right away without worrying about smell or stinking up any trash cans/bags :eek:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thank you for this tip. I wanted to have a netter way to dispose of dog poop. Wouldn't it be grand if dogs knew how to use the toilet?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts