Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hamilton is feeling much better! It is SO good to see my puppy happy and active again! This cat toy turned flirt pole with a bits of fabric stuck on the end is a favorite of Hamilton's. My friend took this video of Hamilton and me playing with it (with a cameo by his "friend" Sir Didymus the cat):

And here he is makin' crazy faces while he grabs it

And some cute ones once he was done with his tongue waggin' out all tired

I laughed my butt off at this picture. He is making such a great derp face

This one cracks me up too, he looks like he's laughing

And then we had some of this

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Great to see and hear he is back to himself! I loathe when our pets get ill .. Uuuuugh!!!

I love the pic where he looks like he is smiling! :) I really had to look hard at the pic where his toy bucket is behind him ... it almost looked like he was wearing it on his head! Lol! Optical illusion!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great to see and hear he is back to himself! I loathe when our pets get ill .. Uuuuugh!!!

I love the pic where he looks like he is smiling! :) I really had to look hard at the pic where his toy bucket is behind him ... it almost looked like he was wearing it on his head! Lol! Optical illusion!
LOL! I didn't even notice that! Would be a neat trick though wouldn't it? That's only his small toy bucket. He has a giant box of toys put away and I rotate what's available a few times a week. Y'know, keep things fresh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts