Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!:) my names Ria, I have posted a few threads already but never introduced myself. I correctly have a 3 mouth old puppy named Stella, and she is my first. I don't know what breed she is fully, but she is some type of Bichon mix. She's a very very well behaved. We got her when she was 8 Weeks old, and by the time she was about 10 and a half Weeks she was housebroken, and hasn't had any accidents since. Shes still teething, but is good with only chewing on her toys. How are your puppies?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I really don't think you could post enough pictures of this dog. She is too cute!

My puppy is 3-5 years old and doing quite well. Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't think you could post enough pictures of this dog. She is too cute!

My puppy is 3-5 years old and doing quite well. Thanks.
Aww thank you! Here's a few more :) & what kind of dogs are they?

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
my goodness she's adorable! Love those ears :)
I'm a new dog mom myself. I just adopted my little guy about 3 weeks ago. His name is Twister and he's a 1 yr. old Dachshund/Beagle/Terrier mix.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
This site has too many cute dogs on it. My husband is jealous because I keep going "awww" at the computer and not paying attention to him lol.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello again! :) All these pups are adorable! My dogs are all doing fine. Blu Boy will be 6 years old on August 26th. The other two Abbylynn ... is a year and a half now ... and Eddee is my newest little guy .... and just over a year old. :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
I love seeing pictures of everybody's babies!

Mashlee08-My hubby says the SAME thing. I'll be "aww, how adorable" and he will be in living room and be like "Are you talking to your computer again". LOL!

~Erica~

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
oh my goodness, she is all kinds of adorable! Congratulations on the new addition.
Thank you!, shes wonderful :)

my goodness she's adorable! Love those ears :)
I'm a new dog mom myself. I just adopted my little guy about 3 weeks ago. His name is Twister and he's a 1 yr. old Dachshund/Beagle/Terrier mix.
Thank you!& aww hes adorable! I have the same red ball that's in the background by the way, Stella loves it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Riapolo. I love that puzzle ball! Unfortantly my little Twister lost interest in it after the first day. It dosen't dispense the food quick enough for him, I guess :) He really likes his tennis ball and blue JW Pet Bad Cuz Rubber Dog Toy. It squeaks so I usually hid it under stuff so he can dig for it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Riapolo. I love that puzzle ball! Unfortantly my little Twister lost interest in it after the first day. It dosen't dispense the food quick enough for him, I guess :) He really likes his tennis ball and blue JW Pet Bad Cuz Rubber Dog Toy. It squeaks so I usually hid it under stuff so he can dig for it.
Haha Stella will go out at it for hours, it takes her forever because she sniffs behind it every 2 seconds just in case. & Stella loves her tennis ball she never lets it go! & oh how I hate those squeaky toys.... But she loves em!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Mine is supposedly a golden retriever x border collie, however Kabota does not retrieve and does not herd. He does, however, sniff obsessively and chase (and catch) small game, so combined with his white-tipped tail and muzzle/eye shape, I'm thinking a beagle mix.

This is Kabota with Sheepy Infinity (he destroys them and then gets depressed, so I keep buying more):

This is him eating my shoes:

This is my favorite picture of him:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kabota is adorable! Love the last picture picture where he looks like he's smiling :) That's funny about his Sheepy Infinity. Twister loves the little Toy Shoppe suffed bone pillows. That's the one soft toy he hasn't destroyed! I've been buying up everyone one I can find when I'm at PetSmart. Hubby washed one the other day and we gave it to him last night and the little squeaker sounded so pitiful! It still had water in it and it had beeb sitting for 3 days

1 - 13 of 13 Posts