Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, okay. These pictures are technically from last summer. But the beach we visit hasn't been cleaned up yet — the eelgrass builds over the winter... and then rots in the sun/heat — so I'm going through withdrawal. The sun's here, the heat's here, but we have no dog-free/people-free cove to play at!

Last summer, Indy had her first of many off-leash experiences at "Stinky Beach". She even went underwater at one point (chasing an egret, but still!) and played fetch with a piece of driftwood. I really want to expand on that this summer and try to teach her to swim a little. Here's hoping the DPW gets around to cleaning up soon!

·
Registered
591 Posts
I rescued my lab Lucifer last fall and live on the coast of Alaska. We are having a blast at the beaches on the nice days till today when he found a stinky dead fish to roll in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rescued my lab Lucifer last fall and live on the coast of Alaska. We are having a blast at the beaches on the nice days till today when he found a stinky dead fish to roll in.
Isn't that the worst? Indiana's not huge on rolling in dead things, thank God. I would lose my mind if she came home smelling like fish.

Hey, is that in Marblehead? I lived in Beverly for 5+ years.
It's Manchester, actually! What a small world.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Thanks for sharing these pics! I look forward to getting my dogs into the rivers around here.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Great pictures and lovely dog! I love being around the water with the dogs .... such beautiful scenery where you are too! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts