Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm a first time puppy/dog owner and unfortunately it was quite unexpected ( dad got her from family friend ). Im ignorant when it comes to dogs because I never had one so I've become a keen learner so I can raise her right.

My puppy is name Misty, she's now 7 weeks old (I understand she was taken away too early), a Corgi Mix and weight 2lb. She has been to the Vet; VACC and heartworms meds.

I've been doing my homework reading on training/socialization/house breaking but still have concerns about her food and diet.

She's been eating soaked ADVANCE kibble with puppy milk, Canned food and I recently started feeding raw quail meat and let her chew the leg bone. She took the raw meat well.

But I dont really know what Im doing, there's so many methods/diet for puppies. Ideally I want her diet to be a combination of kibble and Biologically Appropriate Raw Food (BARF).

Please advise a diet regime for a 7 week pup.

·
Registered
402 Posts
What a cutie! I'm sorry I can't help answer your questions, but I just wanted to commend you for doing all the right things in learning how to raise this puppy. She's lucky to have you. Please stick around this forum, there is so much to learn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts