Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Some of you may have seen my previous thread about another puppy that I was going to bring home at the end of the month. However, after a long and frustrating story, we did not end up getting her. Luckily I came across another puppy that was in need of a new home, and here she is! We were told the father is a Husky and the mother was a Lab, however I see some other breeds in her. Feel free to give me your opinions! I'm going to ask the vet about doing some genetics testing to really find out. We've brought her home today and we're going to see how she settles in with us.

We're also in need of a name for our pretty girl. Any suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
282 Posts
She is so cute! Kind of looks like a Rylie to me for some reason...

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I like Mable for a name.. or maybe Mabel, I dont know how you'd spell it.. but it just look like it fits her.

That is some wicked coloring. Brindley and bi-eyed.. very cool looked pup.

·
Registered
431 Posts
She is so cute. No suggestions for names though. Try Googling "Baby names" You'll get tons of ideas. I tend to like different names. MissMutt suggested Mabel which means:

M mothers
A always
B bring
E extra
L love

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some more pictures. My good friend has a 12 week old Golden Retriever named Jayde and she brought her over to meet my pup last night. They had a blast, hopefully they'll be friends for life!

·
Registered
273 Posts
When I first saw her I thought of the name Tila(Tee-la) I think it suits her. She is soo beautiful and I love her eyes!! OOPS I just saw taht you've named her skye. That's a very pretty name, it's like the color of her eye :D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
How cute! I love puppies playing. She actually looks like one of Dexter's siblings. We're guessing he's husky x lab x shepherd x cattle dog, so she's probably not too far off with the husky x lab guess.

I'd name her Theia ("Greek goddess, associated with light and the sky, she was an early Goddess of Light."). Because I'm a geek for Greek gods. Hehe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts