Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phewww today was hella hot for a good while! Temperatures climbed way up gradually and hit about 104... we had warnings on the news... and sure enough we got the Heat Wave at around 2:00pm... gosh it was HOT! The Heat Index was off the wall...

So to cool off... and not just be bored in the house... James and I decided it was time to take Callahan back to the beach since his ordeal. He had a good day... it was pretty fun... but dang there were tons of people. (4th of July weekend) So I didnt let him off-leash the whole day... there were too many cars and too many ATVs going back and forth.

You know... I've noticed that Callahan gets tired a bit quicker :( my poor boy. He wants to have fun... but he just slows down... he's still not back in TIP TOP condition. I just have to condition him back up... and he'll be back to 100% in energy!

I love my boy!

Well we started off with some boxing... (lol... we were playing with a toy and this pic came out! Isnt it perfect?! haha)
And Vanessa takes a punch to the face!!! Will she go down?!

Now some jumps...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yay! Back to playing!

My Handsome boys! Oh how I love them... I'm a lucky gal!

Dig Dig Dig!

His dream is to get to China...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He hasnt been able to go long enough to actually get there yet lol

He looks so tiny in this pic! He still hasnt gained his girth back... we're still working on that...

I always tell him... "Papa... you could fly away with those ears!"

Catching a treat!!! LOL!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chillin in the water...

So calming...

Watching the ATVs... I love this pic

Off to the dunes to investigate!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trot trot trot

RACING!

LoL... showing off his 'home crop' :p They look so funny when their ears do that!

My goof ball

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He surprisingly didnt want to cooperate for a little bit! LOL!

Callahan "Blah blah blah..."

Got one!

Back to wanting to be a camera ham!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those ears and that tongue! haha

Heya ladies!

I'm a sweet guy

NVM I got raw treaties to eat... LATER!

A short video!

Thank you all for looking at our tons of pics and joining us on our day! I hope you all enjoyed them!
I was sooo happy to have Callahan back at the beach with us!
Nessa

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Lookit Cal, all back in action! Some of those sitting/standing pictures came out really well...he's definitely one handsome boy.

You're looking good too, Nessa ;)

Glad that things are finally returning to normal for you guys!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Callahan looks wondermous!!! He is such a handsome guy. Glad he's feeling and looking better. He'll get there...it will just take a little time. Thanks for letting me come to the beach with you. Even tho Galveston isn't that far, I never get there. Not much of a salt water kinda gal...grew up around fresh water.

And yes, you are one lucky girl having 2 such great lookin fellas...I'm jealous! :p

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Callahan looks GREAT! What fun at the beach. He is such a stud...need to go back and pick out my fav! Thanks for sharing Nessa!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lookit Cal, all back in action! Some of those sitting/standing pictures came out really well...he's definitely one handsome boy.

You're looking good too, Nessa ;)

Glad that things are finally returning to normal for you guys!
Thank you so much DS! Things are definitely back to normal!

It's good to see that boy back in action!

Wow, that is HOT weather. Phew! :D
Thank you!!! and yea it is super hot!

Callahan looks wondermous!!! He is such a handsome guy. Glad he's feeling and looking better. He'll get there...it will just take a little time. Thanks for letting me come to the beach with you. Even tho Galveston isn't that far, I never get there. Not much of a salt water kinda gal...grew up around fresh water.

And yes, you are one lucky girl having 2 such great lookin fellas...I'm jealous! :p
Oh thank you so much hun! He's so great! Oh man we have to get together in Galveston! I love it there! I just dont like the beach much... very enclosed feeling. I love the strand!!! OMIGOSH thats it... if James and I plan to go up there, we're meeting up hun!

Oh and teehee I love my two guys!

Callahan looks GREAT! What fun at the beach. He is such a stud...need to go back and pick out my fav! Thanks for sharing Nessa!
Thanks so much MnR! Love my stud!
Nessa

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I love Callahan! :D I'm glad to see him all better. Love those jumping shots - Marge has started to jump like that too lol

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
It's so good to see him happy and healthy again! And what a fun day at the beach! I'm so envious!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts