Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The whole crew (from left to right - Pentti, Bubbles, Kimma)... Looks like a weird album cover :p

Pen, with the tennis ball he dug out :)

Bubbles, digging out a toy

Can you tell that Pentti likes the snow???

My little Kimma <3

Poor Pentti - can't get a break from those two girls LOL

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Cool pics! I especially love the ones where all three of them are together ... they are really pretty dogs! :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooooooo so pretty! I love Finnish Spitz...such gorgeous dogs!
Aww thanks!!! They really are pretty (of course, I'm biased!).

Cool pics! I especially love the ones where all three of them are together ... they are really pretty dogs! :)
Oh man, they LOVE playing together. Most of the pics I took just ended up blurry. They run too fast for the camera LOL.

It's my favorite spitz puppies! <333 Such great pictures.

I'm going to take Bella up to the park so she can run around here shortly :)
I hope Bella had fun running! Mine are just so happy in the snow, as I'm sure Bella is, too :)

Those are some great pictures!! Finnish Spitz are so pretty.
Thanks! I took even more pictures later hahaha.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
She had a blast at the park! She loved it. Though I had to remove her and we left because someone brought their bulldog in and he was very mouthy with her. I think he just sent her prey drive over her threshold so it was okay she was there for an hour running around and playing with a little German shepherd girl :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you tell them all apart? LOL.
HAHAHA I get that a lot :p

Honestly, once you get to know them, they really look totally different. Pictures are also more confusing. There have been times where I have to sit and think for a minute about who is who if it's one where they are all playing together LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts